About The Writer

My photo
Malaysia
90's kid / having a love-hate relationship with cats / can't stand pain / sarcastic yet sympathetic / bangtan trash

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Don't judge.

Assalamu'alaikum.

Hey y'all!
How's it going?
Good? Bad?
Answer me!
Fine..
Don't need to answer.

LOL. 
Just kidding.

Do any of you guys know some famous Youtubers?
Like Nigahiga, or Smosh, or even Pewdiepie?
(And others who I don't mention)
To those who know them,
YAY!
To those who don't,
what the frick?

But some Youtubers say some..
cencored language.
So,
if you don't mind them saying whatever they want in their videos,
please check their videos out.
I'm not begging on my knees.
But,
if you're SUPER sensitive with those words,
DON'T.
Just don't.

I don't mind watching their videos with those kind of language.

What?
You're implying that I'm bad?
Because I hear all those words?
Ugh.
You are so.. not nice.
If I hear those words,
that doesn't mean I use & copy them in my sentences, right?
Some people are much worse than that.

So, don't ever judge someone by what they hear and watch.
Except if their watching something.. nasty.
UGH.

I guess that's it.

Can you write down your opinion about this post?
Or just, never mind.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment