About The Writer

My photo
Malaysia
90's kid / having a love-hate relationship with cats / can't stand pain / sarcastic yet sympathetic / bangtan trash

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Video games on school holidays!

Assalamu'alaikum.

Sorry 'cause baru tadi upload gambar-gambar yang 
who-knows when they were taken. 
Ara dah tak aktif update blog, online Facebook, Twitter and such.
Makin tak 'rajin' sekarang. Walaupun cuti panjang.
Waktu cuti sekarang ni, Ara lagi suka tengok Youtube & main video game.

Lately, I like to watch gamers who play video games: horror or non-horror 
and reacts to them on Youtube.
But those who plays horror video games and reacts to them
are more funny.  



Game yang Ara main?
Of course lah The Sims 3.
But now with The Sims 3 Supernatural Expansion Pack.
Bak kata orang Melayu: Best giler!



In this game, we can create a fairy, a zombie, a witch, 
a vampire, a werewolf, a ghost and even a genie! 
But mine cannot create a zombie and a genie.
I dunno why, don't ask me.

And there's another game that my bro bought recently.
It's Lego Batman 2 : DC Super Heroes!
For PS3.


So, I played with him, just because I'm bored.
Hey, it's not childish to play Lego games, OK?
It's so much fun!
But then we argued when we cannot solve a mission.
The missions are easy, actually.
But, well, I'm became dumber when the school holiday started.
Eating as many instant noodles as I want.
Not reading many buku rujukan.
Huh, what are we gonna do with you, Ara?

Well, that's about it.
The time is 1:00 a.m right now.
Gotta go.
And hopefully mom is asleep right now.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment