About The Writer

My photo
Malaysia
90's kid / having a love-hate relationship with cats / can't stand pain / sarcastic yet sympathetic / bangtan trash

Friday, December 14, 2012

GIRL!

Assalamu'alaikum.

Guess what? 
I have a new cat!

Aww, isn't she lovely? 

Well, technically, she's not actually my pet.
The day she came to my house, she was hungry and her fur is dirty.
Although now she's the same, 'cause I didn't gave her a bath.
Hey! I'm not being irresponsible or anything.
Its just, well, cats hate bath time!
Like, seriously.
I tried to bathe one of my cats the last time.
And it was an epic fail.
I got bitten and scratched. Horribly.
Ugh...

Anyways, where were we?
Ah, yes.
Talking about the first time I lay my eyes on her.
Like I said, she's hungry and dirty.
So my dad gave her some leftover chicken.
Then he called me out to check on this fluffy cat in front of our house.
I tried to pet her, but she backed away.
Maybe she's still scared.
When she was eating, I tried to pet her.
And it was a complete success~

A few days later, my dad told me he saw her 
running across the street when he called her.
Across the street is the bungalow area or I like to call
'the rich people area'.
No offence, OK?
He said maybe she's a pet of  someone from there.

I kinda feel bad now for whoever owns her.
Maybe she slept here and didn't go home anymore.
I'm just saying, I don't even know.
I'm sorry for whoever owns her.
Or she doesn't have an owner.
???

Well, it's seems like I told you the whole story.
Or maybe not?
Ah, it doesn't bother you guys, right?
So, that's pretty much it.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.
Although it's long.

And also, sorry 'cause this entire post is in English.
Usually I do rojak language.
Malay+English.
Actually, I wanna change from that to full English
when I'm writing a post.
How's that?
Tell me your opinion.
Please?

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment